R-box Multi, basic unit for built-in water tap
The R-box Multi – A concealed body for wall-mounted taps
RB 071.50 Installation body, which minimizes the risk of damage to the built-in tap during installation or its wrong installation. Work with the basic body is less demanding, faster and the result is generally more perfect. The plastic box protects the inner part of the tap when installing it in the wall and enables better manipulation.
Easy and Precise Installation of Built-in Taps
The R-box universal installation system consists of a plastic body protecting the tap fitting built into the wall, allows the built-in tap to be fitted flush with the wall more easily, simplifies plumbing work and positively affects the clean result of the installation.
The R-box facilitates and accelerates the installation of built-in taps for a more precise and cleaner result.
Whatever the wall material
The R-box can be installed in gypsum board, porous concrete and other wall materials.
Compatible with all standard pipelines types (PPR, copper, plastic).
- Dimensions: High flexibility, in-depth installation between 85 and 100 mm
- Suitable: The R-box Multi is also suitable for a standard four-way built-in tap. One outlet of the R-box Multi must be sealed if you are using a three-way built-in tap.
- Designed: For multi-way built-in taps (CR 067.00) – water distribution to three places
- Installation: Very easy and safe
- Installation: For plasterboard or classic brick walls
- Warranty: 10 years
The R-box Multi is a universal multi-way installation system for thermostatic built-in multi-way taps (CR 067.00) and is installed in the wall. The bottom part of the tap integrated in the R-box is made of high-quality brass, much like the upper part of the tap.
|X070074||RB 071.50 R-Box Multi|