Warranty for RAVAK Products
The buying consumer has a legal right for a 2-year warranty for purchased RAVAK products. The warranty period is counted from the day of the buyer receiving the product, stated in the warranty card as the date of sale, or from the day the product is put into operation by a certified entity (if such action is done within three days since receipt). The warranty period does not include the period between when a complaint is made and the period when the buyer is obligated to take over the goods after warranty repairs are finished.
RAVAK products meet the strictest demands on quality,
which is why selected goods come with a
FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD!
All baths come with a 10-year warranty. The warranty is contingent on the buyer using original RAVAK supports (legs) for the given type of bath in accordance with the assembly manual. Selected bath drain sets come with a 3-year warranty.
Shower Enclosures, Shower Doors and Shower Screens from the Supernova Series
Based on the tested minimum service life of 1,000,000 openings, the technical solution AntiBlock (sliding system for door closing and opening) comes with a 10-year warranty.
Shower trays of cast marble come with a 5-year warranty.
Shower tray sink traps come with a 3-year warranty.
Shower Channels and Floor Drains
Stainless shower channels (or fixed built-in parts) come with a 25-year warranty. Replaceable parts of stainless shower channels are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Plastic shower channels and floor drains also come with a 3-year warranty.
All cast marble washbasins and small washbasins are covered by a 5-year warranty. Ceramic thin-walled washbasins (Slim) come with a 3-year warranty. Washbasin accessories (waste plugs and sink traps) come with a 3-year warranty.
All bathroom furniture is covered by a 5-year warranty.
All water taps * (except for taps from the Suzan line) are covered by a 5-year warranty, while the ceramic cartridge is tested for a minimum service life of 30 years. The cartridge of Suzan water taps is covered by a 5-year warranty. The base unit for built-in water taps R-box comes with a 5-year warranty.
Bathroom extras come with a 5-year warranty. The 5-year warranty does not cover tap accessories.
* The validity of a 5-year warranty for water taps and water tap cartridges is conditional on connecting pressure tubes to angle valves fitted with protective sieve filters for collecting dirt from the piping and using a 100 - 300 μm water filtration device on the inlet into the tap. Maximum operating water temperature is 90 °C, operating temperature is 65 °C. Maximum water pressure is 1 MPa.
Toilet modules and bidet modules (or fixed built-in parts) come with a 10-year warranty. Replaceable parts of the modules are covered by a 3-year warranty.
WC and Bidets
Warranty does not cover:
- defects caused by inexpert installation that did not follow the instructions provided in the assembly manual and construction readiness
- defects caused by improper use or maintenance
- wear and tear of the product above the scope of common use
- mechanical and other damaging of the product caused during an unexpected situation (e.g. a fire)
- defects caused by using the product outside of the bathroom in improper or extreme conditions (e.g. in a sauna room, outdoors, etc.)
- defects which the buyer was previously informed of in writing and for which a discount from the purchasing price was provided. Properties of the material used that are within the limits of binding standards are not considered a defect of the goods.
You can find more information in the Complaints section or in the Trading Conditions.
Safely store and keep the warranty card and proof of purchase of the product (or of its professional installation) for the entirety of the warranty period.
The goods will be delivered along with a blank warranty card (if not, the invoice you receive along with the goods and which is also sent to your e-mail after the delivery of the goods serves as a warranty card instead).
We will be happy to confirm your warranty card in our stores or at the retailer after you present a tax document or its copy. Of course, you can also send the warranty card by post – along with your order number or a copy of the invoice – to our address:
261 01 Příbram
We shall send you a confirmed warranty card back to the address you provided in the order (unless you state a different one).
We do not confirm the warranty card straight away, to give you time to carefully check and try out the goods first.
100 % Money-back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with our product, return it to us undamaged within 14 days and we will give you your money back.