Fitting a small bathroom FAQ
Even if you don't have as much space as you'd like, a solution can always be found:
1. First of all, find out whether you could enlarge the bathroom by using any dead space in the hallway or the adjacent room. By giving up just 1 m2 of another room, you will be able to equip the bathroom with all you need – even with a bathtub and a shower enclosure.
2. Impossible to enlarge your bathroom? Even a small room may seem bigger when the furniture is well laid out. The RAVAK concepts are practical space-saving solutions. They save not only space, but also time you would otherwise have spent looking for furniture.
3. Think about the size of the tiling. Large, horizontal rectangular tiles can visually widen and unify the bathroom and fewer gaps will simplify maintenance.
4. If you can move the washing machine into another room, you can create lots of space for a bathtub, shower enclosure, or both.
5. Daylight is a significant factor in making rooms look larger. Not every bathroom has windows, so daylight needs to be substituted by suitable lamps. The RAVAK safe bathroom light fixtures are the perfect solution.