Shower column, sliding
Shower column, sliding
A shower column can be useful in a bath with a screen as well as in a shower enclosure. The faucet has an original spout arm that is cleverly hidden under the faucet by the wall while you shower. If you need to fill the bath or a bucket, or perhaps just wash your feet, you can switch the water flow by pulling the arm out. The shower column allows you to adjust the height of the head shower easily and can also be swivelled to the side. You can adjust the height of the hand shower with just one hand, which means you can also do it while showering and with your eyes full of foam.
Combination of most popular showering styles
Your everyday routine will be transformed into a unique experience. The rotating overhead shower in the optimum width combined with a hand shower unite practicality, style and comfort. Dual shower systems can be equipped with thermo taps, preventing water temperature fluctuations in the course of your bathing.
Easy to adjust
The height of the overhead shower can be adapted even after being fitted to the wall. You can turn the overhead shower to one side as you need.
The hand shower runner can be operated with one hand, which is extremely handy under difficult showering conditions. The runner can be released, moved and locked with one hand, leaving the other hand free for holding the hand shower and moving in a wet and slippery environment.
The hand shower runner of the RAVAK dual shower system is made of metal, not plastic. This material guarantees many years of faultless operation.
- adjustable head shower height: 97 – 127 cm
- design of the head shower: round, ABS, diameter 25 cm; one water stream feature – Rain; swivels to the side
- design of the hand shower: ABS Select, diameter 11 cm; three water stream intensity features – Rain, SoftRain, Drop; OneHand – height-adjustable slider and swivel holder
- faucet design: CoolFeel – the temperature control on the left reduces overheating of the surface of the faucet
- flexible PVC shower hose: length 150 cm; EasyTwix – prevents the hose from twisting and allows free rotation of the shower head
- Tap guarantee: Five years
- suitable for: all bathtubs ú shower enclosures
- accessories available for purchase: bathroom accessories
The bath shower column is installed above a bath with a screen or in a shower enclosure. You can adjust its height with a tightening nut – very easily done by hand at any time after assembly. The pull-out spout arm is used to switch between the hand shower and the faucet for filling the bath or a bucket or perhaps just quickly washing your feet. A switch on the faucet allows you to select between the head or hand shower. The head shower is equipped with the Rain feature, which provides a comfortable stream from all nozzles. The Select hand shower has three water intensity modes. The standard Rain mode is reminiscent of summer rain and soothes the skin. With the SoftRain function, the air flow is aerated and you enjoy a soft and soothing rain, where every drop is a source of pleasure. In the Drop mode, the water flows very gently, which is particularly useful when applying shampoo and washing your head.
The set contains segments to compensate for wall unevenness by up to 20 mm. For external cleaning we recommend using RAVAK Cleaner Chrome.
|X07P642||DS 092.00 Bathtub shower column, sliding|